Since 2017, Hunter Christian Church has run Equip Bible School on Monday Nights. Applications are accepted from anyone interested in going further into the word of God and applying it to their lives, whether they are from HCC or others members of the community.
If you are interested in applying for any of our courses please download and read out students handbook, course information and complete an application form (found below).
Coming up in Term 4
As Christians, we belong to a Kingdom which is not visible to the natural eye. Walking by faith in the reality of the Kingdom of God is both a challenge and a great privilege, and the Word of God has much to say on this topic.
This eye-opening course outlines what faith is and what it isn’t, how ‘works’ relate to faith, how to approach doubt and unbelief and more, while also putting a scriptural spotlight on many of the common assumptions about faith.
Includes real-life examples of walking by faith that will inspire and encourage!
How to Apply?
1. It is important to have read the Student Handbook (below) before completing an application form. We will contact you via email to advise of your enrolment acceptance. Instructions for payment of fees will be given with the acceptance email.
2. Print out and complete Application Form on below link.
3. Give completed form to our registrar, Jenny Irvine, either
i) at a church service at Hunter Christian Church
ii) drop it in to church office during week.
iii) scan it and send it via email to email@example.com
4. We will send you an email to confirm we have received your enrolment application. You do not need to do anything at this stage.
5. When you receive an enrolment acceptance email, this will include payment information. Once you have paid your fees your enrolment will be complete.