HCC INDOOR SERVICES – COVID UPDATE (January 2022)
EVERYONE IS WELCOME
In line with the NSW Government Roadmap to Recovery, both vaccinated and unvaccinated people are welcome to attend all our in-person gatherings, this includes the leadership and congregation.
Please know that your family’s health & wellbeing is incredible important to us, and HCC will continue to operate in accordance with NSW Government Public Health Orders and our COVID Safety Plan.
Thank you for your flexibility and diligence in upholding the changing requirements over many months. We have outlined below the current requirements for us to maintain a safe environment for our church family and the broader community.
If you would like a copy of our complete HCC Safety plan, you can download it at the end of this notice.
THINGS TO REMEMBER
- You will need to check-in on arrival via the Service NSW QR code – for contact tracing purposes. QR Slips will be available at entry to minimise queuing.
- The NSW Government requires masks to be worn for ages 12+ (unless medically exempt) at all times while indoors
- Singing is allowed
- We will be following government density limits and room capacities will be operating at 1 person per 2sqm
- Where possible, maintain physical distance from those not in your group.
- Practice good hand & respiratory hygiene. We will have hand sanitiser available at main entry points
IMPORTANT: Please stay home and join us for church online if any of the following apply to you:
- You feel unwell or are experiencing symptoms associated with COVID-19 (eg: fever, cough, sore throat etc)
- You are awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test, are a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19, or have been directed to stay home by NSW Health;
- Our Kid’s Club program will be operating in accordance with NSW Government Guidelines and our COVID Safe Plan.
- Masks are not mandatory for children under 12 years, If your child is feeling unwell, please ensure they do not attend
- Parents are to sign in children for Kids Club directly into their program downstairs before the main service starts
There will be no formal little wonders program for the remainder of 2020, but we have designated play space in the foyer space outside the kitchen for parents and toddlers to utilise. An audio feed of the service will be provided that space. There will be no play equipment in that area so parents are encouraged to bring activities their little ones enjoy.
We are very aware that everyone needs to make their own decision on when they feel comfortable to come back to in-person church services. We understand this can take time and we want to walk with each one of you as you make the decisions at your own pace. Please reach out to our team if you would like to talk about your situation.
Online services will run alongside our in-person services as normal.
Over the weeks and months ahead, let’s continue to have love and grace for one another as we move into this exciting next chapter together.